The Upsilon Chapter of Sigma Kappa was founded in 1918, and was originally housed in Waldo Hall, in the heart of OSU’s campus. We moved to our current location on the corner of 26th and VanBuren in the 1930’s. Our house holds 56 women and we offer single rooms up through five-person rooms. We are the 8th oldest continually running chapter of Sigma Kappa. We are also the fourth oldest sorority at Oregon State University, being one of the two chapters chartered in 1918.